Friday 7 January 2011

AND THE BOOKS GO TO -

A copy of "In Thoroughgoing Service, The Life of Saint David Lewis" by Fr Gareth A Jones has gone out to diddleymaz over at Fiftysomething. If you aren't yet familiar with Fiftysomething, just click on the link and get acquainted with another excellent blog. The second book goes to Anonymous. I thank all of you for leaving comments. The comments and your participation are welcome and appreciated. Watch out for future little book giveaways which, in an effort to spread the word about St David Lewis, I like to do from time to time.

As I said in my previous post, my present circumstances force me to curtail my blogging for awhile. So, please, don't forget St David Lewis, the Last Welsh Martyr, and keep looking in and leaving your comments. I will be back asap! In the meantime, if ANYONE, ANYWHERE, would like to have a FREE picture card of St David Lewis, just leave your details in the comments section of this post. (AS USUAL, I HAVE ACTIVATED COMMENT MODERATION TO KEEP YOUR DETAILS STRICTLY PRIVATE.) These laminated cards are approximately 15.5 cm x 11 cm (5.5 in x7 in) and have the martyr's picture on the front with brief details of his life on the reverse. They are very nice cards and I would be more than happy to send them out to anyone who would like to learn about this heroic Jesuit martyr.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails