Sunday 6 November 2011

THE CWM JESUIT LIBRARY AT HEREFORD CATHEDRAL

Well, just as I thought I could get back to some regular blogging my computer decided to go on strike. Fortunately it is still under guarantee so that was a bit of good luck! Anyway, it was taken away for repair or replacement and joy oh joy, it came back late yesterday! In celebration of its return, I am doing this small but important post.



There is a brilliant new blog that I think all readers of LAST WELSH MARTYR will be very interested in. This great blog is called The Cwm Jesuit Library at Hereford Cathedral and you will find it by clicking on the link.



Go ahead, pay Hannah a visit and treat yourself to some excellent reading!

3 comments:

  1. Richard & Victor,

    Thank you both for visiting and for your welcome. You are loyal & valued friends and I am blessed. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails