Sunday 7 February 2021

FREE BOOK

In December 2020, Pope Francis announced that the year, from 8th  December 2020 to 8th December 2021, would be dedicated to St Joseph.

Cardinal Herbert Vaughan, third Cardinal Archbishop of Westminster, had a great devotion to St Joseph.  When he was Bishop of Salford he compiled a little booklet of his favorite devotions in honour of St Joseph. It was published in 1911.  Recently, the Catholic Truth Society, which was founded by Cardinal Vaughan, republished this little book in their Onefifties Heritage Series.  
CTS BOOKLET, WHO IS ST JOSEPH?
They are lovely little books and I have six to give awayI will send a book to the first six to send name and address to breadgirl1@gmail.com.  

3 comments:

  1. Love St Joseph. I suppose the booklets have been snapped up?

    gramswisewords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gramswisewords, if you would email me at breadgirl1@gmail.com with your mailing address, I will send one to you.I bought a couple more to give to friends and I would be happy to let you have one.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. Will do. x

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails