Sunday 28 February 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE

THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SHOWED AN INTEREST IN JOHN M A GRAY'S INFORMATIVE BOOKLET, "ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD", ON THE ARREST, TRIAL AND MARTYRDOM OF ST DAVID LEWIS. FOR AWHILE I WAS A LITTLE CONCERNED BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMED INTERESTED. THEN, ON THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, THE ADDRESSES ROLLED IN!

THE TWO BOOKS GO TO CLARE, (CHECK OUT HER GREAT BLOG, BATTLEMENTS OF RUBIES) AND TO DAVID J. CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU. I WILL MAIL YOUR BOOKS TOMORROW SO THEY SHOULD BE WITH YOU SOON. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE THEM WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

A SINCERE THANK YOU TO JOHN M A GRAY WHO GENEROUSLY DONATED THE TWO COPIES OF HIS BOOK, "ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD".

11 comments:

  1. Wishing you well and a grand day! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!
    I'm thinking that divine providence ensured that no one was interested initially and that I am meant to become better aquainted with this saint!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Cathy

    HAPPY ST DAVID'S DAY TO YOU.

    It's great to hear from you. Thanks for visiting. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Clare

    A HAPPY ST DAVID'S DAY TO YOU.

    Congratulations. The book is on its way. Hope you enjoy it. Please let me know when it arrives. Thanks for participating.

    God bless you Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only reason I didn't enter is because you live so far away :) But I've started asking for his intercession anyway :) God bless you, Breadgirl, you have a kind heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mary 333

    Lovely to hear from you. You certainly could have entered because I would have sent the book ANYWHERE. Keep calling in. I might be able to stump up a couple more books sometime in the not too distant future.

    Take care and God bless you, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's arrived! Thank you!
    Just got back from a weekend retreat so I haven't had a chance to let you know before now.
    I'm looking forward to some bedtime reading about St David Lewis.
    Thank you so much!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare
    Thanks for letting me know that your book arrived. I hope you enjoy it and I appreciate your interest in St David Lewis. He is a great saint. God bless you Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Bread Girl

    Did you get my message? I had a bit of trouble with select profile bit!

    David.J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anonymous

    No, sorry, I did not get your message. Would you like to try again? Or would you like me to e-mail you with my e-mail address? I think I still have your e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Breadgirl

    Yes please e-mail me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails