Friday 6 January 2012

NOT MUCH MIRTH!

We don't get many laughs on this blog. The subject does not really lend itself to mirth. However, on this Feast of the Epiphany, I am taking the opportunity to do one last Christmas post . It is a video that a friend e-mailed to me & I laughed so much I just had to break with my usual type of post to share it with you. The little girl is putting her all into praising the infant Jesus and cares not a bit what the others think of her. Would that we all cared so little about the opinions of others! Anyway, enjoy the video and a blessing filled 2012 to you all.



2 comments:

  1. Priceless!The looks that the other children were giving had me in stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare
    It is great to hear from you! I loved this little girl & the little boy who kept turning to look at her. It brought me back to my convent school days & our wonderful Christmas concerts. Like that little girl, I couldn't sing either. Unlike that little girl, I didn't have the courage to "sing" anyway. I hope all is well with you & that you all have a wonderful year ahead. God bless you, Clare.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails